Saturday, July 7, 2012

Free Walmart Deals

Free Deals with coupons
Today we did a quick run into Walmart to get some necessities and freebies! I had coupons from P&G Coupon Insert for July for $1 off cascade making the 97 cent miniature packs of dishwasher cascade FREE! I bought 20 of them. (I bought 20 coupons off of eBay for $1.10).

My next deal was to by Bayer Aspirin that was $2.22 and I had a coupon for $3. Making the Aispirin free plus overage of .88 cents to go towards my other groceries. I bought 14 of the aspirins. I would have bought more but I didn't want to clear the shelf.

Our total was $96 and went down to $19. Not too bad since we bought 2 packs of pull ups, wipes, milk, 2 OJ, 2 Blueberries, strawberries, Oranges, Onion, eggs, deodorant, a bag of popcorn, 20 cascades, and 14 Bayer Aspirins.
(I did price match the milk, eggs, fruit, and pull-ups plus used coupons on diapers, wipes, and deodorant.) We love good deals!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment