Saturday, July 14, 2012

Coupon Saturday Deals

We ran a few errands today to get some good deals.


At Harris Teeter we got 2 packages of Ballpark Hotdogs (Saturday special and I used a coupon) for a total of 49 cents combined and 2 boxes of brownies( used a coupon) for a total of 44 cents. I was excited to use some Pepperidge Farm Cookie coupons but the selection was slim. I was able to get 3 bags of cookies for a total of 79 cents! A grand total of $1.42 for hotdogs, brownies, and cookies.

I did a quick run into Bilo for meat with my mom since they were having a sale. I bought 3 marinated Smithfield Pork Tenderloins and 2 packages of pork chops for $8.20. Just trying to stock up the freezer and use up some $2 off coupons for Smithfield Pork.

Not bad for a Saturday!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment