Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Deals

We ran a few deals after church today! Here are some of my favorite deals of the day! I'm loving the Kellogg's/ Coke deals at Harris Teeter ( buy 4 of select items and get $4 off your order).


My son and classroom loves fruit snacks so I will be buying more for this price. 4 Boxes of Kellogg's fruit snacks for a total of $1.47! I used 2 coupons out of today's paper (8/5/12)

Fruit snacks were on sale $2 a box. Total=$8
-$4 instant Kellogg's deal
-(2) $0.75 coupon that double to $3 off.
Total=$1 plus tax

 
My favorite deal of the day is on cereal...I love love cereal! Personally, I think it can be the perfect meal anytime of day. I refuse to pay more than $1 per box of cereal. Today I bought 7 boxes of cereal for a total of $1.07.




3 boxes of Cinnamon Raisin Bran, 1 box of Crunchy Nut, 3 Boxes of Cheerios.
Kellogg's deal -$4,
3 coupons for Raisin Bran that doubled,
1 Harris Teeter coupon Zvr for Raisin Bran,
3 coupons for Cheerios that doubled,
1 Register Reward for .99 that doubled from Walgreens
= $1.07 Sweet Deal for cereal!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment